Why does this blog exist?

Inspired by someone I know who bugged me a million times to read his blog, who was so keen to hear my thoughts about it, I decided to set up a blog of my own, to blog about his blog, so he no longer needs to bug me.

Saturday 28 March 2009

Rosso Pomodoro, Leicester Square

Hutch sounds like a nice guy. Are you also hiding the true identities of your friends, that cant be someones real name can it?

Why do you still go to GBK? It’s such a waste of money.

Think you’re being a bit judgmental by looking at a restaurant based on its napkins. Why are you and Hutch spending so much time discussing the napkins- did you run out of things to talk about?

Pizza looks nice but a pic of the interior would help me get more of a sense of the place- prices would have been appreciated. More interesting than the last 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment